Originally Posted By: FireIsHot
Originally Posted By: TGW1
...I recently talked to someone here that can get me some smb for a pond but it will be next spring. Talking to my dirt contractor, we may get started next week on another pond. And if I could come up with some of the sized smb u mentioned snrub, I would put them in my daughters pond now, along with some Hsb of course. I stock cnbg there last spring.

Tracy, let us know if you do the SMB thing this next spring. I'm rolling a winter yellow perch/SMB brood pond combo around in my head.

Will do Allen, One might think TJ might make a drive down here this spring just so he could spread his wings, so to speak. Truth is, if his wife is like mine, she would be most likely happy to get him out of her hair for a week while he brought down some of those smb he catches through the ice. Now tell me about those yp u speak of? I was thinking the same but don't those come out of Florida for us southern guys? And how cool would it be to have some nice Yp, smb down here in Texas? Those Yankee's would have nothing on us then but ice fishing smile

Last edited by TGW1; 11/19/17 09:20 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy