Hello all, been roaming around these forums for a long time and finally signed up! I appreciate all the extremely helpful content i've learned from you guys. We purchased a few acres of land in Northeast Ohio early this year to build a home on and had a very nice low lying spot with a spring and all clay in the back of the property. I've always wanted a stocked pond and decided to dig one 3/4 acre. I was extremely lucky to be able to borrow a dozer, large excavator, backhoe and a few other pieces of equipment from the company I work for. Many hours and a lot of help from one of our operators later we are complete. Spring/rain are slowly filling the pond up and have about 5 ft of water after 30 days. Will be adding the rest of the structure in the next week and hopefully stock in spring! Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to everyone for all of the information and knowledge i've learned from here! I'm sure i'll have many questions as I have done all of this from just reading and you-tubing. I will post pics soon. Thanks!