[quote NEDOC]Just an update on my RES/SMB at the year 3 mark.... my RES have reached 1.5 lb and SMB (which haven't been in 2 yrs yet) are at 120-130 relative weight. I love it. I don't anticipate any over recruitment that I need to deal with in the coming years. Shorty has fished it, and I've sought his advice on occasion, and as far as I can tell he doesn't foresee any issues either. [/quote]

That sounds like a great mix. When Bob Lusk was here he suggested I get some SMB and put in this RES pond. He suggested getting them ordered a year ahead as sometimes they are hard to come by.

Wow! Pound and a half RES. That is really something.

I finally got around to seeding my dam on this pond. Been kind of dragging my feet. Lazy I guess. smile

I've fished this pond several times with nary a bite. Nothing. I hope I have some RES in there. I have found 4 abandoned nests, so I either have some fish in there or maybe alien circles instead. crazy The picture of the RES is from my main pond, but I would think my spring stocked fingerlings should be that size by now. Sure wish I could catch a few just to see how they are doing.

Attached Images
20171101_150319.jpg 20171101_150337.jpg 20171101_181201.jpg

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine