Scott69, thanks for your input. All information I can get is good information. This pond does not have Tannic water. I will have a nice dark olive color almost always. This is second (what I would call a heavy green bloom) that has happened this year. This bloom was green and then the water turned a dirty water look to it, that has never happened before after many blooms. The first heavy bloom this year was in July and lasted about 3 weeks. That is when I purchased a DO meter, recommendations from Todd Overton.

Eric, Once again, Thanks for all you do here. And my Thanks to Bill Cody also for the information provided. So, the Brown water pond was the most productive? That makes me feel better. That has to be to more Zooplankton wright? Hoping it's not just a brown colored plankton. The low visibility of 9.5 to 10" did or does concern me, that was the reason for checking the DO levels. Do you think it will go back to the dark olive color in time or will it continue to remain that dirty, sandy browninsh color to it?

Last edited by TGW1; 10/09/17 09:37 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy