I want to thank u for your post, it has help me because I have a daughter who has a similar situation in her pond. She purchased the home and property last spring and it has a pond just under the half acre. We fish it a few times last spring and found a few small cnbg in it. Guessing it went through a fish kill at some point in time. I stocked the pond with some nice sized cnbg from my pond at that time. My cnbg originally came from Todd about 3 yrs ago. I was not sure which path to take from this point on but after see what you have done with your pond, I think I may follow the same path because she is like you and wants a place where family and friends can come fishing for fun. I will be picking up some res and some feed trained lmb along with some hsb from Todd soon. Have not made a request for the fish yet, but he has always been a good guy to work with. And I am sure they will take good care of me, as they have always have. It's about a three hr drive for me one way but well worth the trip. I think I will take my daughter along with me.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy