Originally Posted By: SetterGuy
You kill me with your HSB pics! I think mine must have died. Stocked two years ago, I've not seen one since. I may have to see if I can get ahold of some dynamite.. wink

Setter how many did you stock? Do you feed them? If so do you ever see them hitting the surface for food? You can tell when they hit it sounds like someone just did a canon ball off the dock... lol

They are there I bet. Remember HSB like open water more so. I have not seen any of my big ones sense Easter... I am sure at 2 plus years old yours have got to be close to 18 plus inches as my younger ones I've had for 1.5 years and they are all 17 plus. My first batch I put in 22 of them. My second batch you see in the pic I put in 25 and my pond is no bigger than yours.

I catch some of these guys on 1/8th ounce spinner baits, Go around your pond in more open water in about that 7 to 10 feet of water depth with a bobber about 2 feet up and a big ole shiner.... just hang on..lol I hear the Jaws music already... hehe

RC

Last edited by RC51; 09/21/17 07:23 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!