I have been noticing a lot of BG/SF fry lately. They are thick wherever there is cover. It worries me that on closer inspection the only positive IDs are GSF. They are growing good and the biggest was about 2.5 inches and definitely was not a fry anymore.

My predator situation now is 20cc and 30lmb. Note those are stocked numbers not counting possible mortalities. The only CC I've seen was 12 inches and the largest of the bass are 10.5 inches. I don't want this to turn into a case of overpopulation. So I want to know if you think adding 10-15 WE would be a good idea. My goal of adding them is for them to eat the fry as the vegetation dies back or at the very least, compete with the LMB and force them to eat more fry as I only ever see them eating frogs.

My pond is just over half an acre, averages 5 feet deep, and will be aerated (currently "in the shop"). I know this is not ideal for walleye but the pond is fed by seepage and stays relatively cold in summer. All I'm looking for is temporary predation and another bonus fish no giants necessary.

0.7 acre pond stocked 2020, LMB, PS, YP.