UPDATE: Just got off the phone with Dr. Mike Schlegel from Purina. We talked about the MVP mix up at the plant. He is located at a Purina plant near me....just outside of St. Louis.

I told him my fish ate the catfish pellets just fine. Also, the bag of AM MVP I picked up last week was opened on Wednesday and contained the right chow. That will carry me through the end of the season.

I have to say I am very pleased with Purina's customer service. I was on a fishing trip for a handful of days last week and had zero cell coverage. When I returned home yesterday I saw that Dr. Schlegel had tried to call me twice and left messages both times.

Dr. Schlegel is mailing a voucher to me for a bag of MVP to make up for the error. A quick response and a quick solution is what I call quality customer service. He also told me he would be manning the Purina booth at the upcoming PB conference. I am looking forward to introducing myself.

The bottom line is this was resolved quickly and the customer (me) is happy. Thanks to John and Bob for the extra help. BM61.

Last edited by bassmaster61; 09/18/17 03:26 PM.