The main reason I reached out was because I was uncomfortable with the numbers of bluegills posted on his thread. But, after our conversation, I was much more comfortable with his plan. The bluegill numbers posted were way low, but he told me he intends to stock 500 per acre, which is acceptable. He also had some question about bass and bluegill genetics, and we covered that. He seems pretty happy with all the different suppliers he's been talking to, so I'm more confident. If he's happy with numbers and suppliers, and his game plan, that's what I care about.
Here's how I see it...I watch over the forum as best I can, and when I see something amiss, I'll get involved. Sometimes, that's for everyone. Sometimes, it's directed for that individual. For Ken, I'd hate to see him invest all that effort and those dollars only to see his fishery failing several years down the road and watch him try to unpickle that pickle. Just wanted to reinforce that, after habitat, the food chain is the most significant hurdle toward the success of a fishery, especially a bass fishing lake like he wants.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...