I just got my first bag of AM500. The little coop in Lockesburg is going to stock it for me. The coop is on hwy 71 between Dequeen and Texarkana. I'll probably use about a bag a month. He was pretty interested in it. Had never had any through the store, but its a line item now. If anyone is interested in SW Arkansas or are down here and want them to carry anymore let me know and I'll get them to add more. Right now they are just going to keep one bag on hand for me. I'm paying 40 dollars even for it. I don't know how good of price that is, but I'm just 15 minutes from the coop.

After all the GSF talk, I'm anxious to see how they grow with it, yes I said GSF. I have had some I know 10" fish. Hopefully they and what BG I have will take to it well, surely be better than the TSC feed I was using, it was pretty disappointing compared to my optimal last year. I have read on other threads that the 500 is a good size for multiple classes of fish. I thought about getting the MVP but was afraid of how it would go through my feeder.

Last edited by peachgrower; 08/18/17 01:52 PM.