Welcome again Jim! Glad you are here!

I went to see my dad last night, he was having surgery so I was not able to snap any pictures of the beds. I'm under a truck changing a transmission now, so won't be today either. Although I have looked at the shore in passing yesterday and earlier today. The males are in fact on those beds, and I can see the yellow tinge around the fins. They sprint off if I get close. I know for a fact they have been there two days now. Will check again tomorrow and track dates. Then try to track the return. Rains seem to really effect these beds from what I have seen. I do not know if that is a fact or not...but seems to. Seems they always pop up after a rain. I'm going to start recording this on a piece of paper. I will try to get you pictures soon also.

I'm anxious to see the thread on feed also. Have been feeding TSC trophy 36% this year, but my AM500 came in today. Hope to pick it up tomorrow.

I too love this forum. I have been on so many different ones I have lost count, this one by far is the most friendly and mature. My 7 year old daughters could look at this and I would never give it a second thought. You can't do that on just any forum..well in fact they do when I'm laying around with the computer. lol