Originally Posted By: highflyer
Krystofer,

You misunderstand. I am saying you data is missing. Further, just by looking at your design, I bet you have introduced a lot of destructive interference which will increase your costs or reduce your efficiency. Both are not good for your bottom line. We were trying to point that out to you to help you improve your design. If you want to toss insults, thats fine, but don't expect a lot of help from those who have been there and done that. This is unique group of pond enthusiasts with thousands of years of experience. Someone here has done it before and can save you money in the long run if you are willing to listen.

If you don't want to hear any negative feedback, that is okay. I learn from others. I want people to show me how I can improve my setup. Without feedback, we would still be using sails and oars.

About the $40 for a diffuser, one fish kill will cost you far more.

Best of luck with your ponds.

Curiousity. I am glad you have some criticism but what specifically do you think adds to the destructive interference. Maybe i can improve on that or decide if your statement holds water... no pun intended.

Just an average guy trying to keep up two ponds.
Main pond 9000 sq ft with 1700 sq ft island 5.5ft avg depth
Second pond 2400 sq ft 4ft avg depth