esshup, WOW! that is some crazy growth on those Rainbows. I look at you as an expert when it comes to growing fish but again WOW smile My expectations would not be anything like that but I think if they were to survive until March first I think a 5 incher might grow to 10 inches and would be to large for any of the lmb in the pond I would think. I expect to have a couple or 3 lmb in the 5 to 6 pound range at that time, and maybe in the 6+ range.

Frank, I am not sure what a 5 incher would weigh but if they were not all eaten up fast I think there might be a 2#er by early spring.

Our water temps will hit 70 on some of the warmer days in late February, sometime around the 20th in an average year, been keeping those records for years due to being a bass fishing nut and watching for spawning lmb. And I am not sure when they might be an easy catch for the larger lmb because of water temps. But i am thinking they would slow down making them easier for the larger lmb's dinner plate smile And 50 or maybe a 100 rainbows is kinda of what I was thinking to add to the pond. Spending kids inheritance smile

Last edited by TGW1; 07/26/17 05:49 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy