They are eating a lot of it, but not all of it. It is 32%. 300lb was when we were doing 4 feedings per day, each for 1 second. I actually backed that down to 2 times per day based on the growth around the feeders.

I tried feeding 2 seconds 2 times a day, but that washed a lot up on the shore. I put in 3" BG this spring. 80% copper nose and 20% red ear. 2000 this year, 2000 (copper nose) in 2015 and 3000 (CN) in 2014.

When I started this project we measured 80 fish. We had one that was 17" and only 1.3lb, Now we have some up to 12" and 1.2lb. Just introduced Florida bass this spring and pulled out over 200lb of larger fish. Probably going to keep going on the removal of the long skinny bass so we can cull less when the Florida start mixing in. Some of the ones we are removing are over 4lb but just not the fish we are looking for.

We just aren't catching the BG we used to. In fact, kids fishing off our covered gazebo haven't caught a bluegill fishing with minnows this year. I just added a bunch of Mossback dock pro sets to the area. Hopefully that will help. I may try some little worms and see if that helps catch BG. I blame the cormorants. Learned the hard way what happens if you leave feeders on the water once they arrive.