Newer to managing my 12 acre lake. I have been taking over tasks for 4 years. When the feeders were initially set up the guys did it for 1 second, 4 times a day. Was getting a ton of lotus near feeders so I have now cut that back. Feeding 300lb of feed every 30 days.

We have a lot of cedar around the lake and I have probably put in 100 in the past 4 years. There is a lot of structure, especially near any of the 3 feeders.

Tested my water yesterday and got the following. Ph=8.2, Ammonia=.25, Phosphate=.5, Nitrate=0. Reading the little brochure in the test set that says over feeding. Looking at my feeders and seeing the most of the growth within 100' of them I would say that is right.

Currently feeding 3 times per day for 1 second with Game Fish Chow. What is the thought here? Am I better to feed less times per day or change feed? Location, east of Dallas. Hot.

I irrigate out of the lake for my yard and beds so I have to think about chemicals in the lake. I struggle to get the largest fish possible while also remembering that the lake is important for the entire property.