Hey Chris Welcome and congrats on the pond!!

I have about exactly what you want except the CC. I wouldn't put CC in my pond but that's just me can't stand em they get to big stir stuff up and eat a truck if they can find it. lol

I have LMB, CNBG/BG and RES and a few HSB. My pond has done great. I can actually say at the moment I have the best of both worlds. I have several 10 inch BG and I have LMB and HSB that range anywhere from 1 pound to 5 pounds. Keep in mind though like Peach said above your larger LMB can eat decent sized BG so you may have some compromise there but I have never ran out of BG yet..lol.

You definitely want to go with regular BG not hybrids if your gonna have LMB and CC.

My LMB average around 15 to 17 inches and they are a blast to catch and still not quite big enough to eat my larger gills.

Before you put anything in that pond though you better get some minnows in there and your BG, and RES for a while and let them spawn for the summer. Then I would wait and put your Cc and Bass in the next spring. Be patient on this and you will be happy you were!! Good Luck and have fun with it!!

RC

Last edited by RC51; 07/17/17 11:15 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!