How to add a picture without photobucket. Ok I'll try to explain this best I can.

1. You must switch to Full Reply Screen below.
2. Then click on File Manager.
3. Then click on Browse to find your picture.
4. Then just highlight file you want and click on open. You should see the path in the path area next to the browse button now.
5. Click on Add File next to the browse button.
6. Click on Done adding files. Keep in mind it wont show you the link until you click summit once your done typing.
7. Click on the submit button below. You will then have just the link but wait there's more!! lol
8 Now that you have the link right click on it and go to properties.
9. Highlight the entire area where it says Address and URL right click on it and select copy.
10 Re-edit your post then in the area where you type put this in there below. After the first IMG right click and paste your Address / URL in that you just copied.

IMG]http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=download&Number=11715&filename=Big Blue.jpg[/IMG]

Just for this example I left the first bracket off on the IMG so you could see what to type and paste. Hope this helps.

Re click on submit and your done.

RC

Attached Images
6.5 lbs HSB.jpg
Last edited by RC51; 07/17/17 10:36 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!