Well it has be gone, I dropped a 2 inch pump in the pond and plugged it in. I have been pumping for 3 days now and the pond seems to be going down nicely.

Right now we have 2 half acre ponds right beside each other, about 30 or 40 feet apart. 1 pond is around 8 years old and has Walleye, Perch, Blue Gill, Pumpkinseed, Green Sunfish, Spot Tail Shiners. The other pond is 2 years old and has very little if anything in it.

We are hoping to have the older pond down to 2 feet of water by this Saturday. We have 30 people coming over for a pond netting and barbeque party. If all goes well we will net and move the fish we want to keep into the other pond. Then finish the pumping and schedule the heavy equipment to come in.

We will be renovating the older pond before we break through and connect the two ponds. Goals for the renovation are to make it deeper and steeper to help with our milfoil issue. Remove a peninsula that we have (nothing grows on it but grass and it grows so quick it needs to be cut almost daily) and to remove nutrients.

I will take lots of pics and if I can figure out how to post them I will.