I just stocked my new pond this spring with 10 lb of FHM, 4 lb of GSH , three sizes of YP, 275 total ,25 of the biggest being almost 9-10 "(post spawn, although I did hang a few ribbons I got from the fish farm), three sizes of HBG, 275 total and 25 up to 7-8" and 8 HSB , biggest being 6-7" long and 75 small RES. I am starting to see a lot of fry around the pond, not sure of species for sure but I netted some and they appear to be FHM. I will run some minnow traps in a month or so to see if the YP survived from the ribbons and get a better idea on the minnow reproduction. I am also feeding fish every night. I also stocked 75 papershell crays last fall and will be picking up around 400 more in a few weeks on way back home from Massachusetts trip. by the way , it is really cheap to get them by driving there. only $35 per 100 . still have only seen 1 crayfish since stocking but sure they are there in concrete piles somewhere.

is it ok to add maybe 12 small SMB this fall with 6 being 3-4" and 6 being 5-7"?
also has anyone had any experience with Jones Fish SMB? I will be getting them out of FT. Wayne, IN. the lady said I could pre order now and have them in September sometime. she also said they come from Michigan.
thanks for the help

.75 acre pond dug in September 2016. YP, HBG, HSB, SMB, and RES.