I think Bob Lusk (PBoss) editor would do this GOOD idea for the magazine. All we need now is for him to read these posts. B.Lusk is currently mostly out of the office during spring, summer, and fall doing his pond management work to pay the bills.

For this to be a successful feature in the magazine, Lusk will need some help with ideas and in writing the story for each pond feature and the pond owner will need to supply the pictures for the article. Bob told me he tries to get majority of the work of the articles for each upcoming year's issues done during winter.

I think an article about Norm Kopecky's northern pond is in the "works" or preparation stages as you read this.

To get your pond profile and pictures in Pond Boss magazine I'm sure all you have to do is contact Bob Lusk by email or at the magazine. He will be glad to hear from you and your potential article.

You all can do your homework assignment this summer by taking pictures to be used in your upcoming article. I look forward to seeing all your ponds, what fish you have stocked, what problems you have solved and how you have been managing the fish.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management