Panola Harrison elec coop measured 1500' to get power to the pond and that was from the closest highline, it runs 1/4mi from road to the farm house. We might be able to take a shorter route but they want a 30' wide strip cut through my woods which includes a portion of 20 yr old pine plantation and 50 yr old oaks. That will not happen. even after doing that it would maybe cut only a couple hundred feet off the power run. And its not just the power but if I add total cost to get a paddlewheel or surface aerator and electricity I am looking at 13 to 15 thousand. I may be wrong or I may be to late before I get something done but I need to run down the cost of a generator and or solar with battery pac. And which aerator works best paddlewheel or Kasco 3 to 4 hp surface aerator.

PS, first time I ran the Kasco diffusers it helped to clear up the heavy blooms but not so much this year. Or maybe without the diffusers I would be looking at a worse situation. Right now I am looing at a 9 to 10" bloom that will not quit!

Last edited by TGW1; 06/19/17 07:18 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy