I can't remember how big your pond is but mine is 1 acre and I would say yes from shore to the middle of my pond where my air is, is a good 10 dgrees different. Slowly mixing that water is the best thing for now... Don't rush it. I know it's getting hotter for sure! Running your air for 30 mins isn't doing a hole lot for the entire pond no... but if you over do it, it could be real bad... Push it a little if you want. Let it run for 40 mins instead of 30 if you can. At the 1 hour point I think you will be helping your pond but still not there. It takes about 4 ish hours for my pump to actually turn over my pond once. Course my pond is just 1 acre... and only 10 foot deep max.

What I don't like is you have all that smell and yet no muck hardly??? Where is it coming from. Do you have a spring maybe that you don't know about? How far away is that well from the pond? It could be seeping into it from somewhere.... Nothing you can really do about it I guess except play it safe.... I left my air on dead of summer for 2 hours the entire week and 4 hours the next week. Only then I went to 8 hours a day at night. And my summers here are close to what yours are that's for sure!!

RC

Last edited by RC51; 06/15/17 10:10 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!