Todd --

I won't take you up on your offer of $75 for another set of forks grin -- but maybe I'll let you pick up the ticket for our next lunch, DUI hearing, bait box, whatever ... cry

I'm just glad you are back.

As for the rake, I think you already posted most all of of what Bob needs for a great article about your rake project. You may want to think about patent for that rake.

I'll send notes to Bob and the Pond Boss staff to make sure you don't get off the hook on getting this published.

I've slowed my participation on PB a lot. Lynda and I are not exactly sure where we are heading -- but we know it will be exciting. (See Moving On).

However, Lynda and I plan to be at Pond Boss VII in October.

Lastly, as more Updates from WV:
As a WV pond owner, you may or may not know that about two years ago, WV eliminated nearly all support for aquaculture at all levels due to budgets. Dr. Ken Semmens was fired. Everything he managed at WVU was eliminated even though it was profitable through projects like where I volunteered. He now works for Kentucky State University in a similar capacity. I'm no longer an officer of the West Virginia Aquaculture Association because we too have been disbanded. Our WV DNR became part of the State Police.

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!