Originally Posted By: BrianL

You might be able to, but you will have to really push the limits. Just like hitting 300 on an 1/8 mile track. You just can't get out of the throttle at the finish line and still get to 300. By the time you get to 300, there is not enough track left to slow down. It would likely be on one time run. grin

While you'd think Top Fuel was the fastest, that really belongs to Funny Car at 335 mph in 1,000 feet... Lea Pritchett in Top Fuel is the quickest at 3.65 seconds.. I don't know what his incrementals were, but I'm sure that he was well over 250 mph at the 1/8 mile mark. grin

Tony, I think you are correct. Give the fish plenty of space to swim, reduce the amount of stress they have (which includes keeping water quality at optimum) and feed them a great food.

I stocked feed trained LMB that were 2 years old in my pond in 2010. I've not seen any this year. They were floy tagged. 2 years ago, (or was it 3?) an 18.5" LMB weighed 5.95 pounds.....

I haven't seen any floating, so did they die and sink or were they removed without me knowing about it? I can't answer that question.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).