Originally Posted By: Todd3138
Hey, RC, been awhile! The dock is a great addition to your pond. It's great to see you and your folks are still going at it strong together! I also see you have a feeder out there now. I haven't been around in a while and am going to search your posts to see how the overall project is coming along. Your cabin was looking really good last I saw but that's been a few years and I'm sure you've made even more strides since then!

Todd hey man what's up!! It has been a while and I have done a lot more stuff to the cabin just kinda got sidetracked with the posting of it all. I will try and find my original post and update it maybe next week. Hope your doing good!! We've done floor, finished the kitchen off and spare bedroom. We finished the bath room and put in a cedar closet in there. Made a cedar gun cabinet in the main closet. Done a lot of stuff I'll get some pics together and show it all off soon.

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!