Hey Flame congrats... I remember the first time I saw them bubbles come up from my water I too was excited!! Sounds like your pond bottom is in pretty good shape so you may not have to worry to much about toxic junk at least, however it is fairly warm out at this point so you need to start slow like Larry said. There is not rush in this.

I would do 15 minutes the first day, check things out make sure you don't have any nasty smells. If you do keep it at 15 mins till most of that stink is gone. If you don't go to 30 minutes and then 1 hour then 2 and then 4. I stayed at 4 for a week for 1 reason.

1. The next jump to 8 seemed like an awful lot right away! So I played it safe. Was I right or wrong? I don't know really but it worked for me. Do you know your turnover rate? Another wards how long will it take your 3 diffuser setup to turn your pond over at least once. That should be the time you set your air for minimum once you are done breaking it in if your not going to run it 24/7. Keep us posted takes some pics!! I'm sure someone else will be on soon to tell you anything else you need to know buddy!!

Congrats

RC

Last edited by RC51; 06/08/17 03:33 PM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!