I have had my new TX Hunter feeder (LM135, 70 lb. capacity) set up and ready to go for more than 2 months waiting for the hatchery to deliver my order. I will be using Aquamax MVP to feed LMB, BG & HSB.

We have had a crazy year of weather so far in our part of the Midwest with lots of rain and flooding and the hatchery (reputable) has been way behind their intended schedule. The delivery will finally be tomorrow morning....I am getting anxious and excited to say the least. Hard to focus here at the office. This will be the first time we have stocked fish into our 3 BOWs since the early 1950s.

Cody at TH HQ told me my feeder will throw 6 ounces of Purina Gamefish Chow every 4 seconds.....he said Aquamax MVP is very similar in shape and size to GF Chow. He said the factory settings on my feeder will not have to be changed to accommodate MVP....I checked the specs on the feeder and on the MVP bag and verified that.

So hopefully, by midday tomorrow, the fish will be in the ponds. Only the 1.6 acre pond will have a feeder for now. This is an experiment for us at this point and we will see how it goes for a year or two before adding supplemental feeding at the 2 other ponds.

Did I mention that I am having trouble focusing at work today? BM61.

Last edited by bassmaster61; 06/09/17 11:34 AM.