hunter is correct,

Remember a bass that is 4 lbs I bet is around 20 inches and a 3 pounder is about 18. So those said bass can eat a fish like a bass in the 6 or 7 inch range easy. You would need larger bass. You may want to consider just putting in some F1 bass if they actually do better where your from to mix it up a little. If you already have a good population of 2 to 4 pound bass you do NOT need to go off of a recommended amount per acre cause you already have a lot of bass in there!!

My bet is you have to many bass. Catch about a dozen of them 3 to 4 pound bass and get some relative weights on them and see where they stand.

Sorry I keep talking about RW's but it's a hugh tool in knowing where your bass are and where you need to go with them!!!

There are some RW charts for bass in the archive section here. Print one out take a tape measure with you and a scale and see where you stand.

If the bass your catching are 90 percent or under then you have one of 2 things possibly wrong.

1. Too many bass,
2. Not enough forage for said bass.

My bet is on number 1. 100 lbs of fish per year I bet is not enough on a 35 acre lake.... I'm am not sure but lets see what others have to say.

RC

Last edited by RC51; 06/07/17 12:51 PM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!