I'm not one to be able to advise on such, but maybe I can ask a few questions to help the process out.

Does FM = Fat Head Minnows, if not, what did you mean? If so, you should consider getting the FHM population (or any forage population) up and very strong before introducing the other fishes the following year. I am hanging my hat on the idea that the extra year wait before stocking game fish will pay off in extra game fish growth during their first few years by feeding on the abundant numbers of minnows.

Do you plan on the Walleye to be the population control predator(along with the CC)? I am not familiar with the recruitment of YP and SMB, but balancing the populations of all the species seems to be a very important consideration when planning your stocking numbers. You may want bigger predators in the right numbers to help control the more reproductive species and on the flip side, you need ample spawning of the smaller fish to keep the larger fish fed.

Will you be feeding the fish pellets? If so, supplemental feeding or daily (and how many times a day)? Feeding can reduce the need for spawning. Your HBG will not produce a lot of forage for the larger fish. Maybe YP and SMB will so long as you have the proper habitats for such.

Do you plan to aerate the pond? Not sure of the relevance of this question, but it's bound to be asked.

Please do not take my post wrong, I can see nothing wrong with your direction, but I would not know if it hit me in the face. The answers to these questions may very well have an impact on your stocking plans. Hopefully, the experts and take this an run a bit...

Fish on!,
Noel