Scott, I made it back to my computer and found our place on Google Earth Pro. Today the pond is surrounded by trees and in 1996 it was still covered by trees. The app did reveal some other things about the property though, which may be a big help. I can tell from the old view where the pasture was. I have to open up a spot for one horse(a retired race horse my wife just acquired from her uncle, I could have done w/o this), but yall know how it goes.
Dave, I saw where another guy had posted his sample results, so that's why I asked about maybe needing those results to make a decision. The property is 10.7 acres, mostly all wooded. I have a gallon of Remedy already, so I'll start with that. My tractor is not quite that big. It's 25 HP, 4WD John Deere, with a box blade. I can get a couple more attachments if I need. I lso have a small disc and a dirt bucket that scoops up dirt and dumps it somewhere else, these may come in handy. Can't wait to take some time off and get up to the place and look around a little closer. Thanks again guys. I really enjoy talking with yall, lots of ideas and knowledge.

Tim