My water test show pH in the 7 to 8 range depending on when checked. The Alk is at or around 100 to 110 and the water hardness is 45 to 50 depending on who is reading the end point. I checked on raising my water hardness using Gypsum and discovered the Gyp has to be bulk ordered out of Okla. My water additions from the water well lowers my hardness so I add agg lime to increase pH and water hardness but 45 to 50 ppm is as high as I can get it. Do you guys think it would be to my advantage to get some gyp headed my way to raise the hardness to the 200 or so range? Also considering additions of agg lime and gyp when adding or transferring larger amounts water from bayou and or future ponds.

I am also looking into buying a diaphragm trash pump (trailer mounted) for moving some water around in the future. I know very little about diaphragm pumps. Any thoughts on this type of trash pump? I would like something that requires little maintenance and can move 150 gpm and a larger sized fuel tank for 24 hr runs. It does not have to be a dph pump but your thoughts might help here.

Thanking you for your thoughts here smile

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy