Good evening ya'll.

I have been busy planning my house build as well as tossing around the idea of expanding my pond. So it has been a while since an update.

On saturday, I received a call from a friend that seemed to be good to be true. He was asked if there was anybody he knew that wanted to get rid of some dirt for a large construction project (that happens to be 5 miles away from my land). In return, I would get a free pond and a gravel road which runs about 450 feet put in on my land.

He needs 125,000 cubic meters of dirt, which is a huge amount. 500ftx500ft square going 20 ft deep is the amount he needs. I may not be able to give him it all, but I am the closest source for his so far. He puts his bid in tomorrow and he'll know soon if he gets the job or not. This is a company that has been in KS since 1925 and has done hundreds of large jobs in the area.

So, if he wins the bid and uses me, I am going to expand my pond by a ridiculous amount.

I plan on going 3:1 ratio for the first 12 feet and then 2:1 down to the deepest part. Is there a problem with going too deep? I don't think I'll want anything more than 20ft. Not sure why though...

Yes, I plan on aerating the shit out of it. The correct way, with the proper equipment. I have the extra money now since I wont be paying to move dirt.

Does anybody have possible concerns or issues that I should be aware of?

Thanks and Cheers!