I'll add my two cents on the working for yourself at home, thing. I did it for almost 9 years, made a pretty good living at it, too. It had been a dream of mine for a couple decades, and I'm glad I had the chance to experience it.

But....by the time I was in about year 8, I dreaded walking out to that shop every morning. When you work for yourself at home, you're essentially never off work. Even when you flip the sign to "closed", your mind is still working. That's just how it has to be....live, eat, breathe work. It seems like being right there at home, with your family close, would enable one to spend more time with them, but that's not how it worked out for me.

So when an incredible opportunity to work for someone else, in a field I never envisioned came my way, I left and never looked back. And it's wonderful. When the clock says 4, I lay it down and forget about it till the next morning. Paid time off, sick days, insurance, retirement, all things I never had working for myself.

My family claims I'm much happier now, and I think I would agree. Not saying the same would apply to you, or that you shouldn't follow your dream, not saying that at all. Just sharing my experience.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.