Pat has a good point. When I was 30 I felt so much better then I do now at 49. I would say you should have a meeting with your family first. The tuff part is this. Your kids don't understand really just yet where all the cool stuff comes from and how much hard work is involved getting that cool stuff. Maybe there not even really old enough to be into to much just yet, but soon your 6 year old will be. So your gonna have to make the decision soon. Are you going to give them this money lifestyle or are you going to give them the homestead lifestyle? Cause I can tell you what might happen. Lets say you continue to do the oil thing for 10 more years. Well your gonna have a 16, 13, and 11 year old that are VERY used to now having cool things better stuff and nicer gadgets / Toys. Which isn't a bad thing just if you cut them off from that all of a sudden they may not understand to well specially the younger one. I would say at that point it's almost to late then to stop doing what your doing. You also have to ask yourself this. Would you be ok with your oldest getting the cooler neater stuff as a teen then the other 2 kids. Cause it's gonna happen that way if you continue to work for 8 to 10 more years. Your oldest will get the most out of it and your youngest will be like well how come I cant have that Johnny had it... Just saying that's the nature of the beast when it comes to kids. They will get used to a certain lifestyle and if you just snatch that away from them you will need to make sure they understand and are also ok with it to some degree. Or you could have your hands full!! smile Good Luck man

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!