Hello everyone. Have spent many hours on the forum and appreciate all the info! That being said, there are many different opinions and I'm looking for suggestions. Looking at buying some ground and excavating a 1.5-2acre pond with avg depth of most likely 8ft with a couple spots 12-14ft deep. Will be ground water fed and soil is sandy. Will most likely feed once it is done. So, the hard part is my fav species are perch, crappie, gills, and bass in that order but not opposed to other species if needed other than catfish. That being said i have read plenty of bad stories of crappie and perch in this small of a pond. I have also fished many ponds this size locally that have super great crappie fishing so I'm up in the air on this one. Anyone have any general starting points for stocking. My goal is to try and manage it for large perch and gills with the occasional large bass. Any starting point would be helpful. Also plan to put an aerator in and sink some trees, etc. Thanks for any and all input.