Originally Posted By: liquidsquid
What still draws me to the forums is looking at the pictures other people share of their ponds. It is a nice escape...

me too liquidsquid...I really enjoy seeing pictures of other members' ponds and surroundings as well. It makes it a lot more personal and creates a bond especially of someone many miles away. It's interesting and can be educational too.

It's frustrating when I see others struggling to figure out how to post pictures and can't do it. I think we would see even more pictures if somehow we could walk people thru the process of posting pictures in the forum. The problem is...I find it really easy to do, but not easy to explain. If anyone ever wants to post a picture, but can't figure it out send me a PM and I will try to walk you thru it, and if that doesn't work you can text me the picture and I will post it in the thread you want. Maybe moderators could pitch in with this as well?

ps: maybe some Pond Boss Magazine issues could contain a highlight story about a member's property with pictures?

Fishing has never been about the fish....