Originally Posted By: N.TexasHalfAcre
Well Todd Overton and Overton Fisheries are as advertised! Well worth the 2.5 hour drive. They were super crowded when I got there so I got a chance to just roam around. They took their time with each client and answered any and all questions. They made sure each person was completely taken care of and satisfied before they let them leave. There were vats of fish everywhere and every fish I saw looked healthy and vibrant. You can tell they take pride in the quality of their fish. They took the time to explain why they were separating into so many boxes, how to properly acclimate the fish to my pond, etc. I think they could tell I was a first timer. I was thoroughly impressed. If you live anywhere within safe fish transportation distance I wouldn't go anywhere else. I drove 2.5 hours back and the fish were just as feisty as when they put them in. I bet they could easily go 4 hours or so depending on the temperature. I took some pictures. I forgot to ask Todd if he cared if I posted them. Hopefully he doesn't. If you see this, thanks again Todd. Another very satisfied customer.

My wife and I make that trip 2 or 3 times a year, and it's always a fun day.

I've had my pond a while, and I've had great advice and fish over the years. Bob Lusk, Todd Overton, and Bob Waldrop are as good as they get.

AL