Cull those GFS??? You can't be serious! laugh laugh Pound for pound (ok, oz for oz), they are the touhest, fightenest fish in your pond. Ok, well not everybody appreciates the much maligned GSF.

I can't give you any long term or wide lattitude of experience that sprkplug has. I have owned the XP for three seasons only, and it is my first and only ZT mower. I have had lots of experience with machinery though and can tell the machine I have is well built, from the frame to the seperate pump/hydrostat for each side. Mine is Kawasaki efi carbureted engine.

What sold me on it though was the suspension. The XP model rides on rubber front and rear. I have had 3 back surgeries and ride is important to me. I also equipped it with the optional suspended seat. The XP with these features rides 5 times better than my compact Diesel tractor. With rigid frame and solid seat, I suspect mowing would not go as well for me.

The other models of the Bad Boy I have had no experience. My daughter and grandson liked mine so well they bought one too, but they did not spring for the cost of the extra seat.

Last edited by snrub; 03/04/17 01:24 PM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine