[quote

Tubguy, what you're asking for is kinda' like those folks who want multiple 10 lb bass, 2 lb bluegills, 16" crappie, and world class YP, all in a one acre pond. Without the bother of feeding or aeration. Oh, and they want to be able to catch one after another, 7 days a week. I won't say it's impossible, but it hints strongly at being difficult to the twelfth power.
[/quote]

Sparky, I really don't expect to catch 10lb bass and I didn't even stock crappie or YP ( Bill Cody talked me out of it!), but a 2lb bluegill would probably get me excited.
I appreciate your weighing in. I strongly agree with your opinion of the Dixie Choppers.I have used a couple of Dixie Choppers at work and they just seem cheap and will not hold steady even on the slightest sidehill.I looked at Scags before when I purchased my last mower and I was also afraid of them being to heavy for my yard.It does seem they are the standard which most other mowers are measured by.I would love to splurge and buy a Scag but I might have to settle for something a little cheaper or find a slightly used low hour Scag(I am still not expecting to catch 10lb bass).
We do have a Scag dealer here in town that also carries Hustler (not the magazine).I also have an Exmark dealer,a couple of Toro dealers, Husqvarna,John Deere and Kubota that are within 30 minutes drive.
I will try to do some research soon and try to find my next self propelled bush hog grin
It is still tempting to see if the Kubota dealer might give me a awesome package deal on a tractor and a ZTR mower.Thanks again for your time!