This is cool. Never seen one before as a bucket attachment for small tractors.

bucket rake

Edit: anybody starting to think I have too much time on my hands? grin laugh

something similar but different Kind of boring video and guy is still learning to run the loader....... may want to fast forward a lot

Pirrana piranha blade

Need to bury some air lines???
loader trenching attachment

This what I want........er......."need". Yeah, that's it, I need it. Have wanted a grappel for a long time on the small tractor. Two things though. First, they get pricey. Second, they require aux hydraulics on the tractor so get even more pricey.
grappel bucket John the tractor in this video is the model I used to have and about the size of your tractor I believe. Important note: if you go to pushing brush with your loader or using a grappel like in the video, it is VERY easy for a limb to slip by and at best damage your grill or worst poke a hole in your radiator. Your grapple bucket loader tractor and your wife are two things you do not want to loan to your buddies or neighbor. They likely will come back with damage. Oh, and motorcycles too.

This video is for gift items (might want to slip this video into your wifes inbox around November 15). It is specific to Deere, but many things are available for other brands or gives ideas for them. tractor lovers gift ideas do a search for heavyhitch,com fot the brand he talks about. Bob Lusk, another potential advertiser! Lots of pond owners have compact tractors!

Last edited by snrub; 02/28/17 11:05 AM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine