Originally Posted By: sprkplug
And just like that, it's 2012 all over again. Good times. Great to hear from you Jeff, happy belated birthday. Harlot-like bluegill..... wink

Thank you sprkplug. It's good to be heard! How have you been?

Originally Posted By: Sunil
That is quite the news update!! It'll be nice to put some names to the faces on the pictures your game cams have taken!!!

I'll need to buy more game cameras (if you recall mine were stolen by miscreants). Deer names are really hard to pronounce and sound kinda screechy. I look forward to catching up with you my friend.

Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Good to hear from you.

DD, how are you my GSA brother? For those that don't know Dave was the very first member of the GSA has been an ardent supporter of this magnificent breed of fish.

Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
Thanks for the newsy update. Congrats on going to be living on the pond property - everyone's dream and yours is coming true. Always good to see/read your cleaver delightful posts. Have some German Chocolate Cake for several days celebrating your Bday!

Commander Cody!!! Do you still have that little wooden boat? I'll tell Ricki that she needs to make more German Chocolate Cake since it was prescribed by Dr. Perca.

Originally Posted By: Shorty
Happy B-day JHAP!

Shorty, how ya doing?

Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
YAY JHAP, congrats on the move, man! We need photos and fishery updates post haste!

TJ my sock puppet loving friend! (Well that sounded a lot creepier than I intended). How are you doing? Do you still hear from Bruce Condello? How are your ponds coming along?

Originally Posted By: snrub
Happy birthday JHAP.You probably are not familiar with me but let it be known that your old GSF threads have been an inspiration to us all. Well, maybe not all, but those of us interested in GSF. Make that a choice few.

You sir are an officer and a gentleman. I read through that entire link and, due to your tireless battle to preserve the almighty Green Sunfish, I do hereby proclaim you GSA's "Keeper of the Sword." You should consider this a great honor, right up there with winning a perfect attendance certificate from the American College of Shoe Repair and Welding. The sword is more of a pointy letter opener but it can definitely cause a severe skin blemish. As soon as I can find the link to the GSA logo I shall place it in your thread to officially give the GSA stamp of approval to your very educational and well thought writing.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I look forward to reacquainting myself with old friends and making new ones.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)