I've got a "tank" that is about 4' feet wide, 8' long, and 3' deep (cinderblocks with pond liner) and in it we have; 2 SMB, 2 LMB, 1 GSF, and 3 CC. I have the pump in one corner, and in each of the other corner areas I have a cinderblock and a floating milk crate.

The CC stick around the pump area as it sits on a few fabric grow bags and they burrow beneath that material. The largest fish is one of the SMB and he/she pretty much goes wherever whenever. I'll find LMB or the other SMB in a milk crate at times. I figure hiding out away from the big SMB when in a bad mood. The large SMB is blind in right eye. The smaller LMB is blind in left eye.

It has been interesting and educational watching these fish "live together" the past year. The CC are going to be released back from where my children netted them from this Summer. The GSF has grown substantially and will also be released into that same BOW as it, too, was a "rescue" (fingerlings trapped in a small pool area behind a dam). I may end up keeping the one eyed bass and placing them in an indoor aquarium or keeping them in current setup. The other two bass seeing from both eyes are going to be released.