Tracy, our situation is almost exactly the same as yours. In my opinion my 9-10 inch cnbg will always be released thinking they are my best shot of a "trophy" bg. I would love to have bragging rights to at least a 12 inch cnbg before they get too old and die. I think our original stockers had the best chance for fast growth with no predation when they were younger. I plan on eating my first bg this spring or summer. I have gobs of 8 inch cnbg and those are the ones I will select to eat. There are many,many more in the 6-7 inch range to take there place. Can't remember how many lmb you have but I believe yours are a lot larger than mine and I only have 50 lmb. You should have a good spawn and will have many more lmb mouths to feed in the near future. Just something to keep in mind. Just my opinion. Oh, several months ago...I was catching res already over 9 inches. Have not caught any since but can't wait to target them after the spawn to see how they have grown!! I saw a lmb cruising at the feeder this morning that had to be the closest one to 14 inch I have seen or caught yet.

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.