I just thought that I would update this.

I did have the bass in my pond DNA tested and they were all 100% native.

In late spring of 2015 I had more CNBG and FHM added to my pond. At about the same time, I dropped in 1000lbs of crawfish thinking this would keep the bass off of my CNBG and FHM.

During the summer I also had an unbelievable amount of bullfrog tadpoles in my pond. So many that you couldn't throw a moving bait with out hooking one every other cast. I did not put these in there, but I think they had a lot to do with my CNBG doing so well.

Then in spring of 2016 I had Greg Grimes do a survey of my pond and he said that of the 5000 plus ponds he had surveyed, mine had the highest population of bluegill he had ever seen.

During this time they only shocked up about 10 LMB and the average WR was about 115%.

In the fall of 2016 I added 42 Adult Pure Florida LMB averaging about 1lb each with a WR of about 100%. I also tagged all of these fish and recorded their weights.

Bass were very difficult to catch this winter, but I did catch a few.
Now that the water is warming and I have taken a little more time to fish, I am catching them a little better, I caught five Saturday in about four hours of hard fishing.

None of these fish were tagged, so I am assuming that there were all the original native fish.
They weighed 4.4lb, 4.4lb, 4.3lbs, 4.2lbs and 5.4lbs.

The average WR for these fish was about 115% with the 5.4lb being 120%.

I am tagging and recording every fish that I catch.

It's interesting that the Pure Florida bass do indeed seem to be much more difficult to catch.

I have three feeders feeding Aquamax HEAVILY. I did slow down the feeding during the winter, but I never stopped it.

All last spring and summer I averaged feeding about 300-400 pounds per week and I believe that the fish would have easily eaten ten times that amount. They can eat it almost as fast as the feeders can throw it.

In retrospect, I am very happy with how my pond has turned out so far and I'm actually glad that the native bass are in there.

Now I will eventually have some F1's, if my CNBG don't eat all of the fry. Meanwhile I have a decent number of 4-5lb native bass that I can actually catch and hopefully they will be 6 plus pounds this time next year.

Thanks for all of the help.