While I'm working on the video I want to post my observations so far. So when I brought this fish home it was in seeming bad shape and laid on or near the bottom of the tank for a week. during this time it barely moved from what I saw and ate nothing despite there being plenty of food. the tank is a 29 gal. fully cycled tank that has been running for several years water parameters near perfect. I was basically waiting on it to die when one day I came home and it was still acting the same but almost all the guppies had disappeared. a few days later it was swimming around but immediately went into hiding when anyone got anywhere near the tank. At this point all the guppies were gone along with the smaller crayfish. I started putting in rosy reds that I got from the local pet store in 25 at a time. I noticed the first batch I bought had ICK but not after I put them in the tank. Figuring the SMB would soon get it I prepared. Never got it, in fact this pet store continues to receive sick feeder fish and refuse to sell them to anyone. I know the manager and she gives them to me for free and I feed them to this fish. As you will see this fish is totally healthy despite the constant exposure to this.