Ok not sure exactly where to post this so Ill try here. Back in October I stocked SMB in my 2 ponds (3-4 inch). As I was releasing the fish I noticed one that was a little smaller than the rest, missing most of its tail fin and was not very active. figuring that it probably wouldn't make it and that I have several aquariums one of which I only had a few crayfish and some guppies. I came up with the bright idea of bringing it home and dropping it in that tank. Well needless to say I have learned a lot about SMB that I want to share (no one I know seems very interested lol). So not only did the fish survive but it seems to be thriving and is very tame (will take food from my hand for example). I am putting together some underwater videos of this fish eating and doing different things that I hope will be interesting to someone other than myself. So my question to everyone is what do you want to see or know about this fish? some of my ideas are videos of it eating (in slow-motion), reacting to different stimuli etc. My plan right now is to do a full write up on what I have observed and post it here along with video.

Last edited by challenger74; 02/09/17 06:09 PM.