Your pond at 67x100 is still a small 0.15 ac pond, easy to drain and get it dipped out. I think the description of pond shape in the the link IMO is generally correct for YOUR intended goals unless one has specific goals such as raising/draining/seining for forage fish or sport fish needing optimum habitat and increased shoreline. For your trout try to get as close as possible to the round shape. It has the least amount of shoreline reducing potential weed problems and allows for the best water circulation with one central bottom diffuser and/or fountain. Weeds grow best along the shore in shallow water. The round pond minimizes shoreline. Shoreline slope between 2:1 to 3:1 is good for your goals.

Neighbor's comment: "He said he quickly learned [rainbow] trout can't handle 59F degrees." All trout love 59F. I'm not sure what he was referring to. If the trout are pretty healthy you should be able to co-ordinate with neighbors for 100lbs of trout. Does that minimu also apply to going to pick them up yourself? Since the place is close to you could get 20 lbs at time. For starters, I would not put more than 40-50 trout in a 0.15 ac pond. Fewer of 30-40 would be also good, until you get more experience trout growing.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management