Bill, the supplier said he had both crawfish. When I drove up to his place, I saw what I might describe as a cypress tree swamp. I don't know how one might separate the two because they will travel across land. I did not see where he had one place for one type and another place for another type of crawfish. As far as the size, all craws were in the 5 to 6" size. What I would call thick and heavy crawfish. The type we look for here when eating boiled crawfish at local restaurants. We do not always find this size when eating at those places. A lot of size depends on the time of year and the supplier. Now as far as lmb or smb eating this size craw, I will say that the majority of my lmb do not have large mouths but really nice sized bodies or RW. These lmb are not that old less than two years of age. But I believe they can tear a crawfish up smile When they attack a craw the fish will tear off the pinchers and or rip the tail off, lmb are aggressive and so are smb. Some of my lmb can and will eat the whole crawfish. They like eating crawfish, and so do I. smile

Last edited by TGW1; 02/01/17 01:52 PM. Reason: sp

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy