I know I am late in this but I would like to say this. I have been feeding now for about 6 years. I supplement feed just like most. I have used SPC some and my fish seem to like it just fine. One of the better ideas Eric gave me once which was just a rookie thing on my end as I never gave it a thought at the time. I got some AM 400 on accident and was griping about it... lol He said well why don't you mix it in with your AM 600... duh.... So I did and the smaller fish loved it... I have don't this same thing with the SPC. I will mix a 50 pound bag of AM with a 25 bag of SPC... The fish seemed to love that also... It's a great filler and helps keep some of your cost down on the AM. Although I don't feed as much as some do. I do not want my fish dependent on fish food only....but that's just me.

Like Eric said all feeds will work to some degree. You could almost compare it to what you feed your dog. Do you feed your dog the ole general run of the mill dry dog food... Or do you feed him something else better so he is healthier, has a nice coat of fur and is much more fun and playful? Same concept... IMO

RC

Last edited by RC51; 01/06/17 02:56 PM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!