Speaking of wielding and such things, I bought a nice Lincoln wielder a few months back. And did some repair work on one of the boat trailers. Guided by a woman wielder who taught my son and me about wielding. Her work looked like factory work, nice and neat. My wielding looked like roughed in or not so smooth but it has held up so far. She called it Gorilla wield, strong but not so good looking lol. A grinder did smooth out some of that rough work. So my next wielding project may be with Aluminum. You guys might recall in my past post that after installing 6 diffusers in the pond, the diffusers would kick up bottom sediment which caused a cloud of light colored silt or clays into the water or air column. So now I am thinking I might try wielding up some type of aluminum platform for the diffusers to set on. The Lincoln wielder has a dial type settings and I hope this wielder can be set to do aluminum wields. If not I will try using some thin metal sheets for building the platforms. Aluminum would be a lot lighter to work with. Help lol

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy